We desire to provide our customers with healthy and happy plants that will successfully take upon installation. Sometimes plants don’t make it. We want to replace those which weren’t quite up to snuff. Here’s how we handle warranty claims.
What is Covered
Woody plant species are covered one (1) year after purchase provided they were properly cared for after installation.
Perennials are covered for the first growing season of purchase.
What isn’t covered?
- Plants that are not properly cared for upon installation
- Restoration grade plants
- Species which are on the northern edge of their USDA Zone range (ie. zone 5-9)
Refund or replacement
We assess the situation and deal with the details of refunds or replacements on a case by case basis.
- Send us an email with photo(s) of the plant in situ
- Have a receipt or order number within the last (1) year
- Explain the situation and identify the issue (plant is diseased, dead, etc.)
Question We Will Ask When Claim Has Been Made
- Was the plant watered upon installation and monitored closely for the first month?
- Has a watering schedule been implemented for it’s first growing season
- Has the species been planted in appropriate conditions according to it’s preferences (ie. a wet, shady site)
- Was it planted shortly after purchase? If not, was it cared for with a watering schedule?
- Has it been planted properly (ie. slightly above grade, mulched, adequate soil)