Frequently asked Questions.
Ordering & Pickup
How Do I Order?
- Visit our online store by selecting the button on our home page. Grab your desired items and put them in your cart (For a majority of plant species this will include selecting the appropriate pot size and height)
- Once you’re all set, click the shopping cart button or “go to checkout”.
- Enter the required information and select a pickup time within the next month.
- Enter your payment information (ensure the credit card postal code matches the billing address).
- Have any requests or questions? Leave them in the comments section.
- It’s go time. Check the boxes and green light the order.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly. This will be considered your sales receipt.
- Pickup your plants at the designated date and time selected during checkout.
- Get planting!
Can I Visit the Farm?
Yes… and no. You can visit if you have placed an order online and are coming to get your plants for the allotted pickup time. That works for us!
Unfortunately, we won’t be open for in-person browsing this year.
Do You Ship or Deliver Plants?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the infrastructure in place to ship/deliver plants or products.
Why Isn’t Payment Working During Checkout?
- Billing address and credit card postal code don’t match
- Browser security settings block the credit card transaction
Item Out of Stock?
a. Double check that you have selected all of the sizing options. Sometimes the default is listed as “out of stock”
b. If an item is truly out of stock you have an option to sign up for a notification if/when it becomes available again. This can be accomplished by clicking on the desired item and entering your email address in the appropriate box underneath the sizing options.
Do Your Plants Have a Warranty?
Please see here
Do I Need To Bring a Copy Of My Receipt?
For the scheduled pickup we just need your name. No worries if you don’t have a copy with you.
Can Someone Else Pickup an Order On My Behalf? Or Can I Combine Separate Orders For The Same Pickup Slot?
Yes, please make a note in comment section during the checkout process.
What If I Can Make It During The Allotted Pickup Hours?
Please contact us to make special arrangements.
What If I Missed My Pickup Time Slot?
Please contact us to reschedule.
Do You Offer Trade Pricing?
Please contact us by email.
Plants & Products
Can You Answer My Plant Questions?
Yes. If you have questions about our plants and products we’re happy to try and answer them.
For design related questions we offer a consultation service here
Do You Use Pesticides?
We are pesticide and neonic free.
Do You Have Native Species Cultivars?
With the exception of our permaculture selections, we only sell straight native species.
This means that we will supply Acer rubrum (Red Maple) but not a variety such as Acer rubrum ‘Armstrong’ (Armstrong Red Maple). If the plant you are looking for has a name in quotations (‘Ice ballet’, ‘Blue fortune’, ‘Chocoholic’, etc.) then we might have the straight native species but not the cultivated variety.
Do I Need To Remove a Fiber/Biodegradable Pot Before Planting?
This is answer is no, but, ideally, remove the bottom and trim the top collar. The biodegradable pots are designed to break down once planted in the ground.